February 18, 2010

My Guest Room

Remember this lovely room? I would shudder every time I walked in. Even the baseboards were tomato red! We changed it as fast as we could. After many layers of primer and paint, this is what we achieved:


Looks like you might actually be able to stay in the room for more than 5 seconds now, huh?

This closet will be great for craft storage. Needs some doors though.

My happy place.

I have the fun decorating parts left to do, but we are ready for visitors even if there aren't pictures on the walls. I bought some lovely slate gray curtains that need to be hemmed. Hotel Crabtree is open and ready for business!

3 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

WOW! You guys have been busy. Love all the room redo's. I bet you are loving your guest/craft room. It looks delightful!

balloongal said...

Wow.

BobandKristin said...

Brittney, I love this blog! You are amazing, and have GREAT taste. Thanks for posting this kind of stuff! And thanks, always, for your feedback on my little blog. By the way, how do you customize your blog to look so cute? Where do you get your graphics?

Related Posts with Thumbnails