August 30, 2011

Family Reunion Welcome Bags

My parents were in charge of a big family reunion a couple of weeks ago.  They wanted to have a small gift for each family when they arrived at the lodge...and I wanted to make something with my Silhouette.  :)  

The tote bags were purchased at Walmart and are really sturdy and machine washable.  I used brown heat transfer for the text, Lobster 3.1 font.  The red tractor was a close resemblance to my great-grandpa's tractor that he took my dad and all of his siblings out on while working on the farm.  
Inside the bags were water bottles with customized labels (sorry, forgot to snap a pic), great-grandma and grandpa's favorite candies and treats, and a recipe card of their delicious, but sinful homemade ice cream.

2 comments:

Grammie Star Wars said...

If we are ever put in charge of a Family Reunion, you will be the first person to call ;.)

Lovely hand out bags.

;.)

Unknown said...

Hello how are you i neeeeeeeed your help call me 972 865-5789 Name Ms April

Related Posts with Thumbnails