March 4, 2013

You Are My Sunshine



 My friend hosted a "You Are My Sunshine" breakfast for her Relief Society board a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks to my husband's new job, I was able to help with the chocolate covered strawberries.  It was a lot of fun and the breakfast was a huge success.
 

The night before the party, we went to my husband's work (with permission, of course) and dipped some strawberries in tinted chocolate coating.  We "swizzled" white chocolate on top of the yellow berries.



How adorable are the decorations?  She did a fabulous job.


Favor bags filled with yellow things: body soap, flower seed packs, candy, pencils, and more.
 

 Friends brought beautiful yellow daffodils as well.


We had Belgian waffles with all of the toppings you could ever wish for. 
 

I was privileged to attend and help serve food even though I am not on the Relief Society board.  I am so glad I was able to help out in a small way.  It was a beautiful breakfast and a wonderful way to spend the morning.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails