December 18, 2008

Vote for Tiff!

(My sister in law sent this to me today and I just had to post this in hopes of getting her some more votes. She's such a good party planner and hostess. Wish I could have been there Tiff!)


We had our girls night cocoa party last weekend and it was a blast. Always love to get together and chat with friends. Well the girls I did this with are amazing and we decided we loved our party so much we'd enter it in a "Holiday entertaining contest" at Hostess with the Mostess. Well me made the top ten and now need your votes. Go to Hostess with the Mostess to vote. Our entry is the Girls Night Cocoa Party. All you have to do is leave your vote in the "Comments" section on who you vote for. Thank you now for your support, we had a great time doing this party and are so excited to be entered. WooooHoooo!!! And if you feel so compelled to pass/forward this on to others you know we would greatly appreciate it. We have until midnight EST Friday to vote.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails