May 14, 2011

Book Review: Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz

Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9)Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The last of the Alex Rider series.  First of all, this particular book was good.  Not great, not my favorite, but good.  I enjoyed the way it ended overall and felt it was real and gave me enough closure.  The storyline was a little more forced than usual for me.  The gadgets, situations, and villains are always a little over the top...I love that about these books...but the story didn't flow as well as some of the others.  My favorite part was by far learning more about Smithers.  Hilarious.

Overall, this series is fabulous.  I own all of these and am looking forward to the day when my boys are old enough to read them.  A great series for any spy-loving kid.  Highly recommended.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails