November 30, 2009

Christmas Stockings

Hallelujah! I finished my youngest child's stocking last weekend! A four hour marathon sewing session while I watched college football was all I needed to get this baby completed. The only reason that block of time was available was due to my youngest two taking unusually long naps, and my fantastic husband keeping my 5 year old entertained. Dinner was not made this night (we ordered pizza), but that stocking is DONE!



The others I have done through the years.

And the one that started them all. My mom made this for me and let me take it with me when I started my own family. Perhaps I'll make myself a new one eventually so she can keep this one on her mantle. For now though, it's with me....and in good company with the other handmade stockings.

4 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

super cute Britt. You are so talented!

NatAttack said...

These are great Britt! Very similar to felt/sequined/bead stockings my family has. Good families think alike!

The Hutton Family said...

Oh my gosh Brittney! Those are so cute. Great job!

balloongal said...

Wow. Those are terrific.
-Kristin Telford

Related Posts with Thumbnails