June 28, 2013

Book Review: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop TalkingQuiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Read this for book club, it was great for discussion and I learned a lot about myself and how much being an extrovert or introvert affect your life.  It was very academic at first, and although the information was interesting, if you've had a long day, it could put you to sleep...not saying it did that to me or anything.  The second half of the book was a lot more real world application, I really enjoyed it.  I especially liked the chapters about relationships and raising children that are the opposite of your own personality.  There are so many facets to being an introvert or extrovert and I didn't realize how much of an introvert I am.  I love being with other people, just in smaller groups.  Fascinating book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails