August 5, 2011

Aunt Inspiration

On our way up to a family reunion, we were able to stop by my aunt's home.  They have been busy with the backyard and a complete remodel of the kitchen, it was so fun to see, take pictures, and just chat for a little bit....and try to stop my kids from ruining all of her hard work.  I have always loved her sense of style and am inspired to start on some more of my own projects here after seeing her beautiful home.

Steps down from the kitchen.





In ground trampoline, the only way I will ever own one...too many stories of friends and family members breaking arms and legs on these things.




 Dining area.



TV room off of kitchen.

When I wasn't taking pictures, I was trying to stop this one from playing in the dirt and ripping up plants.  Now you know why we don't have nice landscaping....maybe someday when everyone is a little older.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails