August 7, 2011

Bunk Bed Quilts: Complete!


Heat transfer vinyl quilt labels.  Scotty has the green binding quilt.  I documented my steps HERE and HERE on his quilt.  I am so glad I did because it helped me remember steps as I made the second one.


Finally finished Tyler's matching quilt after starting both of them at the same time.  Tyler has the blue binding.

Bottom bunk

Top bunk, and yes I had to stand on my tip toes to take this.

Two quilts down...now I just need to make a matching or coordinating one for the brother in the room across the hall.  Who knows who will share rooms in the future, so it would be nice for the bedding to be interchangeable.  So happy with these and how much easier it is to make the beds now that the quilts just drape over the sides instead of having to tuck all the time.

3 comments:

Grammie Star Wars said...

Beautiful work!

You are amazing and you have soon much love put into these quilts ;.)

Grammie Star Wars said...

Okay it is fast day and I really should read and reread before I send a commit.

So I should have said, you really show much love put into these quilts ;.)

debbie said...

I love these!! Would you mind sharing he dimensions of the quilts? They fit perfectly and look great on the bunk beds. I have been thinking about making quilts for my boys for years, but it's so hard to find good fabrics for boys. I think the green looks great. - Debbie Crandall

Related Posts with Thumbnails