July 2, 2009

Laminate, anyone?

I borrowed my cousin's laminating machine this week and I am hooked. I am definitely going to have to get one for myself.

So, here's a little project I've been meaning to do for a while. These cutouts were originally a poster that ripped (big surprise in my house), so I cut out the undamaged characters, mounted them on cardstock, and laminated them. The boys can now play with them or we can use them for decoration:


Kachow! We'll leave them up on the wall until the boys start pulling them off, wanting to play with them again.

This laminated beauty is for teaching music to the kids at my church on Sunday. On the back of each leaf is the title of a song that the kids know. There are also birds under some of the leaves and if they find one, then we do a certain action while singing the song, like singing with our eyes closed or standing up. Laminating this made it super durable, hooray for lamination!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails