April 18, 2012

Book Review: The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor WheelsThe Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If you are into blogging, like I am, then you have heard of the Pioneer Woman.  She has a weekly show on the Food Network too, I believe.  This is the love and courtship story of Ree (Pioneer Woman) and Marlboro Man (her hubby).  It's entertaining and funny and real, which was refreshing for me.  A great, light read for a vacation or to "just get away".  We all need those books every once and a while.  Wished the ending wasn't so abrupt, would have liked a little more resolution for their family members, but can't complain too much about this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails