April 23, 2011

Book Review: The Saturday Big Tent Wedding by Alexander McCall Smith

The Saturday Big Tent Wedding PartyThe Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party by Alexander McCall Smith

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Another fun installment in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.  I enjoyed this book much more than the last one.  There is some closure and happy endings for a couple of the characters that I have been wanting for a while...don't want to give too much away though.  I'm sure Smith will write more in this series (he describes himself as a serial novelist), but I would be happy to stop with this one if necessary.  Start at the beginning with this series if you are interested.  Light, fun, thought provoking at times, and full of Botswana life.  I can feel the dry air and smell the red bush tea at times....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails