April 30, 2011

Book Review: The Serpent on the Crown by Elizabeth Peters

The Serpent on the Crown (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #17)The Serpent on the Crown by Elizabeth Peters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love the Amelia Peabody series, so fun and the mystery usually keeps me guessing until the end.  I listened to this one on audio during a long car trip.  The reader/performer (Barbara Rosenblat) did an absolutely fabulous job.  She is now my #1 favorite audio book reader.  I don't know how many different voices she did in this book, dozens it seemed.  All distinct, with different accents, inflections, gender, etc.  I was really impressed.  Read this series if you want a fun mystery and listen to them if you get a chance.  You won't regret it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails