January 13, 2012

Book Review: A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander

A Crimson Warning (Lady Emily, #6)A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is book six in this series.  Loved the first three, not so much the last two.  This sixth installment is much more in the style of the first three and I fell in love with the series all over again.  Lady Emily is back to her snooping ways and trying to solve the latest crime that is sweeping through London's fashionable during the Season.  I read it in a day and enjoyed much of it.  A couple of slow parts, but I trudged through them and was not disappointed in finishing it.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Grammie Star Wars said...

You are amazing to find the quiet time to read!!!

I look to those days in the summer ;.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails