March 20, 2011

Book Review: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I enjoyed the first in this series, but felt the this second addition took all the problems with the first and just magnified them.  It was incredibly predictable and very slow in some parts.  Nora's best friend, Vee, was fun and spunky in the first book.  This book she just comes off as annoying.  I had a hard time even liking Patch this time.  Having said all of that, I probably will read the last book when it comes out...just because I can't help myself when it comes to closure and all of that.  I think that is why most people will read this one, just to find out what happens, not because it's a great book.  Oh, and you need to read this series in order or you will be seriously confused.  Just FYI.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails