June 6, 2011

A Trip to Paris....yes please!

When I was in college, I decided to sign up for a Paris study abroad program.  I was just starting to get my paperwork together and was approved to go with the small group of students when my then boyfriend proposed to me.  Tough decision with lots of boring details as to why, but ultimately decided to marry then boyfriend and forgo the trip to Paris.  Doug has always felt a little bad I think about me missing my Paris experience and has promised me repeatedly to take me there someday.

Jordan at "Oh Happy Day" is having a trip for two to Paris giveaway.  What is better than your husband promising to take you to Paris someday?  Not having to pay for said trip.  Sign me up.  You can sign up HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law got to go to Paris for study abroad after high school. She lived in Paris and got to tour around all over. I am forever jealous of her experiences. I would LOVE to go! Forget the husband .. if you win .. TAKE ME! =o)

Jamie said...

I've never heard that story... I hope you win!

Related Posts with Thumbnails