June 12, 2011

Book Review: Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess #1)Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Cute book, a retelling of the 12 dancing princesses.  I like this author, one of my favorites of this genre after Shannon Hale.  The final conflict and climax was a bit rushed and could have had some more depth, but it's a cute story and would be great for older elementary to tween years.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Grammie Star Wars said...

I must tell you that you are right on with the age group.

I personally went and purchased this book for our elementary school library and could not keep the book in my ownership.

The sixth grade girls loved this book.

;.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails