June 30, 2011

Kids Reunion Shirts

Here are some pictures of my latest project.  My husband's family is getting together for a few days next month and we wanted to try to get some cute pictures of the kids...in matching shirts.

Hey, if your name is Crabtree, you may as well have some fun with it.

We got everyone's sizes and I numbered the shirts in chronological order.  We'll line them all up according to age and (hopefully) get some cute shots.

The little girl shirts with the cute edging and small puff to the sleeves are my favorite.

Fourteen shirts in all.  
I used heat transfer vinyl in black, red, green and brown.  Love that stuff, it is really easy to use and looks sharp.  I made a practice shirt and washed it a couple of times to see how it held up.  So far, it's looking great and still brand new.

Trying to decide if I should add a small "2011" below the name on the front of each shirt.  Or should I just leave it be?  Opinions?

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

They turned out super cute!!! Can't wait to see them all in them. Thanks for doing so much.

Ashlee said...

I agree. They are great!

Heather said...

This makes me miss my Silhouette! :0( I might still have one if I didn't get a lemon in the first place. Arg. I am going to have to ask for another one....cause I am seeing so many cute things I need it for! Good job- I love the shirts.

balloongal said...

Those are so great. Way to go. I know I'm not part of the family, but I think having the year is a fun idea. I still have a reunion shirt I wear from years and years and years ago. It doesn't have the date on it, so I don't remember when it was exactly.

Jamie said...

They turned out so cute!

Miranda said...

these are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails